Neat program for Web page design I found

I found this today on a web browse I was doing and thought I would download it and see what it was like. For a quick webpage design it is pretty straight forward and quick for getting a webpage up and running quickly. Nothing like the big end of town web programs but gee it is pretty simple.

http://www.webpage-maker.com/ cost is $39US delivered online or extra $12US for the CD to be delivered.

Now I am not endorsing this program and have no vested interest in the program financially, just posting about it in this forum as it is relevant tool for consideration to those that struggle a bit with webpage design and layout.

Let me know what you think please.

Give the free trial a try and see if it meets your needs.
    Some of these softwares can be very limited.

Peter - I've been a little busy lately and haven't checked this board. This is perfect for me for now, thanks for the tip! I'm heading out for vacation in a couple of days so it will be about two weeks before I can get to it, but I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. Looks like a great option for the HTML-challenged!

No problem another view. I will be trying to post up stuff like this to share with everyone, so sometimes things won't meet what some people need but might help others out.

Have a good vacation.

Thread Information