Thread: Layout!

Layout!

(The link to my site is in my signature, by the way. Here it is again, anyway. iePhotography)

I was just wondering what others thought of my layout. I've asked others, and they say it looks good, but they don't say whether it could use work or not.

I made all images by myself on both Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. I was thinking about incorporating one of my photos into my main logo, but I don't know yet.

Any criticism is greatly appreciated. And sign my guestbook if you have time! Please and thank you!

<BR> <BR>iePhotography

Re: Layout!

Not a bad layout.

I like the banner - simple, clean, and professional looking. But I would change the color of the "& Graphic Design" to a lighter color, because the black doesn't show up well against the charcoal gray of the backround.

The nav bar on teh right is also pretty good, but on my system (which is set to hi resolution), the text is very small. You might think about making it a little bigger, spacing it a little farther apart, or perhaps using a graphical button instead of plain text links.

Instead of text links to your photo and graphics work, you mighr want to use thumbnails, which will not only bring more visual impact to the design, but make it a lot easier to click on each one than the tiny text links.

Thank you for centering! Limited-width sites that stick to the left side of the browser window are terrible design; yours is centered, which is much more appealing and easier to lock your eyes on when it initially loads.

Thread Information