help with registration page/ sign in page please

Hi guys!!

I have a very simple website (www.deesplaceonline.com) as you can see. It's really just for my own fun, and for friends to go "Ooh! Aren't your puppies cute!". Three of the sections are open to anyone (my puppies, my travels, my work). But two of the areas are to be closed off from public viewing. One is the one for family (nothing posted there yet) because of the kids. The other is a personal journey that will be open to women who share the same journey.

Anyway, that's my longwinded way of saying that I want to set up a registration page, then a log in page, but I'm not getting it apparently. I've used both the Dreamweaver MX 2004 suggestions and a variety of tutorials I've found on line and nothing seems to work.

I don't work well with code (as my siggie says, I'm a visual gal!) so stay in design for the most part, referring to code when I have to.

Any suggestions on where I should go from here?

THANKS!!

D.
    Dee
    www.amomentisforever.com

I'm leaving my husband for my D3X! I'm in love!!!

Please, feel free to edit the images I submit for critique. I'm a visual kind of gal!

Re: help with registration page/ sign in page please

D

Have you thought about using something like Coppermine as your gallery software, works extremely well and you can even password protect directories, there are logins already built in to it, etc and comes with several skins which can be edited to include other content as well and there are many more written by others that might suit your style as well. It is also free. http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=89658

Thank you Peter! I'll check them out! I'll let you know if I ever get anywhere.
    Dee
    www.amomentisforever.com

I'm leaving my husband for my D3X! I'm in love!!!

Please, feel free to edit the images I submit for critique. I'm a visual kind of gal!

D,

If you look in my signature it shows a link for my gallery which is a Coppermine skinned one, as an example. I just thought that you might find Coppermine does everything you already need.

Thread Information