help me build a website

I'm interested in starting a website and I'm not sure of my options. I want to create a site in which people can view their photos and I can offer to sell them prints, cd's, etc off my site. Does anyone have a place they recommend. My only concern is I want my galleries for viewing only, so they have to purchase the pics. Thanks!

WDH

Re: help me build a website

So are these pictures you have taken? or pictures they have taken which they then go to you and ask for prints etc.
    There are many galleries out there for example coppermine or you can create your own.

Re: help me build a website

We became a distributor for Photomax. We down load the pic to our website or set up a free website for our customers. They purchase their items and we make the commission. We do not have to worry about any printing. We just shoot download and share and we are done the best part is that they will be a lifetime customer no matter if we do anymore work for them or not. Every time they purchase some thing we make the commission.
    check us out at www.mpventures.myphotomax.com . It is also a great selling tool to promote business.

Thread Information