Thread: Flash Tutorial

The one - The only

Flash Tutorial

Hello all,

I have searched this forum up and down only to find ample amounts of information regarding HTML and CSS designs. I have some questions regarding Flash designs.

Particularly, I saw this page: www.scottserfas.com and was trying to figure out how the into page was completed. Is this a Flash intro or was something else used?

I am interested in doing something similar, as far as movement on top of a static image, for the base page of my site.

If you know how Scott Serfas' page was done, please give me a hint!

Thanks!

Dave

Re: Flash Tutorial

Dave yes it is a Flash startup, the rest of it when you click on the links is flash as well. Have a read of the Tutorial in Flash if you have a copy of it.

The one - The only

Peter,

Thanks!

I have access to Flash MX and am still trying to figure it out. If you have experience with Flash, could you rate the difficulty of creating an effect similar to the one shown? Out of 10 (being the hardest) would this be an 8?

Thanks!

Dave

Dave I would rate using Flash in general at an 8, you really do need to read the tutorials and help and even get a good book on flash to really understand it. Once you do it is very good I believe for helping to keep your work your work and not someone else ripping it off.

Thread Information