Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.
    Hegz

Mystic Color labs .pic extension

Hi,
    I have some photos that were printed by Mystic Color labs in the early to mid 1990ies. When I received this prints they sent me a disk (floppies and later on on cd's) with digital copies of the photos that have a .pic extension. Does anybody know how I could view and hopefully convert these pictures to a .jpg type format?... Thanks in advance for any help.
    denny

Formerly Michael Fanelli, mwfanelli, mfa mwfanelli2's Avatar

Re: Mystic Color labs .pic extension

Quote Originally Posted by dhegdahl
    Hi,
    I have some photos that were printed by Mystic Color labs in the early to mid 1990ies. When I received this prints they sent me a disk (floppies and later on on cd's) with digital copies of the photos that have a .pic extension. Does anybody know how I could view and hopefully convert these pictures to a .jpg type format?... Thanks in advance for any help.
    denny
    Wow, these are old!Your best bet is to search the web (I just did) to find a third party conversion program that can do file format changes. It will cost you a little but the longer you wait the harder it will be to get these things updated.
    “Men never do evil so cheerfully and completely as when they do so from religious conviction.” — Blaise Pascal

I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

I went to Google too, found this info:

http://www.fileinfo.com/extension/pic

Phil

Thread Information