Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Thread: mp3

Cool mp3

i just received an optimus digital camera/camcorder/mp3 player as a christmas gift. i kinda get how to work the camera part, but i'm really interested in the mp3 player. i installed all the stuff, and hooked up my usb to the computer. then i went to windows media player and clicked portable device. it let me edit a playlist then copied them to my usb. however, when i went to the mp3 menu on my device it showed "no files" i've played with this stupid thing for two days and i'm clueless. if anyone has any ideas on how to copy music to my mp3 player i would really appreciate the help! thanks and merry christmas!

Re: mp3

My son had the same problem but a different device. I can't remember exactly what we done but it seemed like we couldn't copy the files in Windows Media Player.We had to go to My Computer, find the files. select all files to copy, and copy or move the files to the device.
    Greg
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

also some mp3 devices require the use of the bundled software for uploading to the device
    Ben

Bodies: Nikon D300 - Nikon D50

Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f1.8 D - Tamron 17mm - 50mm F2.8 - Nikon 70mm - 200mm F2.8 VR - Nikon 1.7 Teleconverter

Lighting: Nikon SB600 speedlight - AlienBees (2) B400's - Polaris Flash Meter

Stabalization: Manfrotto 190XPROB tripod - Manfrotto 3265 joystick head

i still don't know how to do it...i feel really stupid! but i'm going to try to work on it tonight!

Please tell me a handy collage app and editing app

Thread Information