Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Looking for a good online store

Hello!!! I am an amateur photographer based in London, I Love to capture nature from very close. I have been using Nikon FM-2 since 1995 which I purchased from one of my friends. I have been using Internet most of time for shopping as it is the most convenient way to sit back into my study room and enjoy shopping online but sometime it could really put you in trouble when you come across different brands and numerous sites. I am intended to purchase a Nikon D-100. Now what I need to know is to buy from a site with good price and satisfactory services. There are plenty of online shops in UK e.g. www.jesopps.com and www.Microglobe.co.uk www.Bristol.com etc, What’s the thing that really make it convenient to identify the real one.

Re: Looking for a good online store

The D100 hasn't been made for awhile, so maybe you're talking about a used one. Here in the 'States, KEH.com has a very good reputation for selling used equipment. B&H in New York has a lot of fans here including myself. They don't have as much used equipment as KEH but there's a good chance that they would have one. I'd recommend getting at least a short warranty on it so you can make sure everything is right with it. Repairs will be expensive on any DSLR.

Thread Information