Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Lightbulb How Much is this worth.......Sony Pheonix Super Fish Eye 0.25x

Ok my friend gave me this lens cause he didnt want it anymore. I dont even own a digital camera. So I was hoping somone here would know what it is and what it might be worth. I am looking to sell it. Ok So on the Lens its self it says Pheonix Super Fish Eye Lens 0.25X and it is made by Sony. It also says on the bottom Ser. VII - 52 MM. Its in a little plush case with three Adapters for 55mm, 49mm, and 58mm and the 52mm is on there. Looks brand new. Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

May the force be with you Canuck935's Avatar

Re: How Much is this worth.......Sony Pheonix Super Fish Eye 0.25x

It sounds like one of those that screws onto the end of the lens and produces a round fisheye shot in the center of the frame. These things are all over ebay and what not. If that is really what it is I'd say it's next to worthless but maybe that's just me. I'm not sure but I think they go for like 50 bucks on ebay.

Thread Information