Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Help for the Summer

Good day:

This is an unusual request for help.

I'm a professor of graphic design (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, etc.) and have off this summer. Since I'm free for the summer, I would like to work in a full photography studio to expand my photo knowledge. I'm relatively competent in digital and traditional, but would like to experience more in the area of lighting techniques and studio photography. I live in the Chicago area and commute daily to the Milwaukee area. If you have the need for assistance this summer, please contact me through the private message above. You can also see some of the images I've posted here on photography review over the past year or so.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from somebody in the near future.

Dan
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film. -- Steven Wright

Re: Help for the Summer

Check http://www.craigslist.org/about/cities.html and select your city then look under the "art/media/design jobs" or "tv/film/video/radio jobs" selections. Good Luck.
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

Thread Information