Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Fuji Processing Turnaround Time?

I sent my slides in to Fuji via pre-paid processing envelopes. Does anyone have an estimate as to how long it would normally take to get my slides back?

Thanks,
    Canonater22

misanthrope
    The address on mine says Arizona; I buy them from B&H. I live in the farthest northwest corner of California, and it takes about two weeks to get them back. I could spend twice as much and get them in 5-7 days, processed in who knows what chemistry and exposed to god knows what during shipping. At least I with the Fuji mailers I know they're using Fuji chemicals on my film...
    But yeah, about two weeks. Sometimes a few days more, like 16 days. The "feedback loop" is a bear, but hey, when you live in the sticks, you have to learn to cope with things like this.
    "We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

-Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
    The address on mine says Arizona; I buy them from B&H. I live in the farthest northwest corner of California, and it takes about two weeks to get them back. I could spend twice as much and get them in 5-7 days, processed in who knows what chemistry and exposed to god knows what during shipping. At least I with the Fuji mailers I know they're using Fuji chemicals on my film...
    But yeah, about two weeks. Sometimes a few days more, like 16 days. The "feedback loop" is a bear, but hey, when you live in the sticks, you have to learn to cope with things like this.
    Outdoorsman,

Thanks for the input. The cost is worth the time tradeoff. Hopefully, the quality in the Fuji processing of Fuji film will be worth it as well.

Regards,

Canonater22

Thread Information