Film Cameras and Photography Forum

Film Photography Forum Discuss film photography techniques, including darkroom, film types, film cameras, filters, etc. - forum moderator is Xia-Ke.
Read and Write Film Reviews >>
Read and Write 35mm SLR Reviews >>
Read and Write Rangefinder Camera Reviews >>
Read and Write Medium Format Camera Reviews >>

Zorki 4K test shots

I took my new Zorki out with me on a bike ride today. All I had was a roll of Fuji 100iso. No light meter so I just shot around sunny 16. I mostly used a Voigtlander 15mm and the 50mm that came on the Zorki. I don't have the right keys on my keypad to spell out the name of the lens that came on the Zorki. But here are a few of the shots. Only PPing was a crop or two.

I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

trigger happy geriatric.

Re: Zorki 4K test shots

Really excellent quality Greg. The voigtlander lenses are brilliant. Did you not get any of the russian lenses. I seem to remember the Jupiter 50mm was remarkable. It may be that is what your 50mm is. These subsidised russian cameras and lenses are excellent value for money.

Dave

The second and fourth picture were taken with the Russian lens. It is not a Jupiter but I want to get one. The Russian lens has the same Zorki logo on it as the camera. I agree with you about the Voigtlander lenses. I really like mine. I also have a Nokton 40mm SC. It is fast and sharp.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

After some internet searching I have found out my lens is an Industar 50-2

Sony a99/a7R

Nice shots Greg. Old rangefinders are a lot of fun to use. I just picked up a Kiev 4am with Jupiter lens and can't wait to give it a try.
    Cameron665

Mamiya RZ67, Zeiss Ikon Nettar, Voigtlander Bessa 66
    Olympus OM1 x2, OM4 x2, OM10
    Voigtlander Vito B, Kiev 4am, Zero Image pinhole
    Pentax K20D

I took my new Zorki out with me on a bike ride today. All I had was a roll of Fuji 100iso. No light meter so I just shot around sunny 16. I mostly used a Voigtlander 15mm and the 50mm that came on the Zorki. I don't have the right keys on my keypad to spell out the name of the lens that came on the Zorki. But here are a few of the shots. Only PPing was a crop or two.

Thread Information