Digital Video Forum

Digital Video Forum Discuss camcorders, HD video, HD DSLRs, video editing, DV software, and video techniques. Your DV forum moderator is Skyman.
Read and Write Camcorder Reviews >>
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Intrepid Berkeley Explorer's Avatar

Lightbulb Travel To Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos (Video + Stills)

My film "Ho Asked Me to Go” presents an exciting trip to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos. It features Bangkok, Angkor Wat, Cambodian court dancing, both north and south Vietnam, including Hanoi’s water puppet theater, the Great Sacred Stupa of Laos, and Luang Prabang with its dazzling Buddhist temples, plus much more.

The video can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed internet connection.

This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.

My video site is:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/Video.html

With any modem you can view the gallery of still pictures from this trip at:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/Page18.html

There are over 30 of my other amateur travel videos on-line including trips to China, Russia, Antarctica, Italy, the UK, Australia, Bali, Japan, Africa, Greece, and Turkey; see lions, whales, elephants, or penguins.

The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Travel To Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos (Video + Stills)-angkor-wat-cambodia.jpg   Travel To Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos (Video + Stills)-bwatpharecbface.jpg   Travel To Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos (Video + Stills)-laosgold.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

asad azeem

Re: Travel To Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos (Video + Stills)

Traveling is not any simple calling. Instead, it consists of numerous things, luggage is one of the most fecund items among them. There are plenty of luggage selling companies in the markets. However, Coolife luggage reviews help you to find the best fit for you. coolife luggage For Travel

asad azeem

Great blog you have got here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!! budget travel

asad azeem

Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Many thanks for sharing! compare hotel prices and room categories for your destination

asad azeem

This is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post! Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen Charleroi

asad azeem

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little changes that produce the largest changes. Many thanks for sharing! Trekup India Har ki dun

asad azeem

This is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post! cruceros para solteros

asad azeem

This is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post! cheapest flights anywhere

asad azeem

You are so cool! I don't believe I have read a single thing like that before. So great to discover someone with a few unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. sunshinebeachhotelsvacation.com

asad azeem

Hello! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for your great information you have got right here on this post. I am returning to your blog for more soon. sunshinebeachhotelsvacation.co.uk

asad azeem

Hi! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your great info you have right here on this post. I will be coming back to your site for more soon.
    divemaster gili islands

asad azeem

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now Marina Bay Sands Pool

asad azeem

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It's the little changes which will make the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing! Paisley Park

asad azeem

We are a young and ambitious team that stand confident and rock-solid behind our values, belief, and services. Our carefully selected staff is highly trained in their work field. As a team, we work with great commitment and a never-ending smile on our faces.valley of the kings

asad azeem

Lake Tahoe is one of the purest, deepest and oldest lakes in North America. Surrounded by beautiful mountains at 10,067 ft makes it a destination for Family vacations and adventure lovers. If You are also planning For camping at lake Tahoe, Simply go for it.lake tahoe camping

asad azeem

During the trek, you will be surprised to see breathtaking sceneries every hour that is sure a treat to your eyes. Trek rupin pass also showcases an appealing surrounding that consists of dense forests, landscapes along other nature offerings that are sure to make your trip memorable.

asad azeem

Are you looking for Things To Do In Central Florida this fall? Fall kicks of the beginning of many holiday celebrations, and fall bring an extraordinary variety of things to do, especially the Halloween ones! Here is your complete guide to all events, activities, and things to do in Central Florida.

asad azeem

loveholidays is a British company launched in 2012 by the owners of the former affiliate site TravelLinks. Ever since this top travel agent has become one of the fastest-growing travel agencies in the UK. love holidays

asad azeem

At Baitong hotel, quintessential design elements meet you around each corner and down every corridor. Our unique architecture with lush gardens, minimal ponds, cascading Jacuzzi, striking staircases, glass-bottomed pool and walkway, and other bold features will enhance your stay. phnom penh hotel

asad azeem

The Shama Desert Camp in Jaisalmer offers a variety of other desert adventure activities, such as a Camel Safari, Parasaling, Jeep safari, Quad Biking, Dinner on the dunes . For more information about adventure in the desert camp booking in jaisalmer

asad azeem

Travel945 is a Travel Meta Search site that finds and compares the best offers and Special deals on Hotels, Flights, Cruises, Car Rental, Taxi, Transfers, Tours, Bike Rental, Activities, Concert, Sports, and Theater Tickets.Travel945 welcomes you to discover our best experience. hotels near harley street

asad azeem

A perfect getaway destination for the whole family, Hyatt Ziva Cancun has everything you could possibly need and more! Playful yet indulgent with activities for kids of all ages, excellent food options and one of the most spectacular vistas in all of Cancun. best all inclusive cancun family resorts

asad azeem

In the meantime, Reisekreditkarten more and more banks are advertising special travel credit cards and it is easy to lose track here. Since I travel a lot as a travel blogger and digital nomad and have already had various credit cards with me on my travels

asad azeem

Dry Tortugas National Park is the most southern national park in the continental United States, located at the tip of the Florida Keys. Juan Ponce de Leon first came across the islands in 1513 and referred to them as Tortugas due to the high number of turtles in the area. Snorkeling dry tortugas national park

asad azeem

The delivery of your SIM card directly to your hotel or apartment in Vientiane prior to your arrival Your SIM will be cut to fit in your phone, fully registered, and include a mobile top-up and mobile package if you need it. Laos sim card

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information