• 07-02-2004, 09:06 AM
    enigm4_
    JVC Camcorder Software (Australia)
    I have a JVC GR-DVL320EA Australian version (if different to others?) Camcorder. I have lost teh original soft ware for the camera and can't capture the video that I've taken onto my computer to sue in Adobe Premier 6.5. My camera connects throguh a COM port (Serial). Anyone know where I can get the original software ot other working software for it?

I have tried google and download.com as well as teh JVC-Australia site and can't find anything.

Thanks
  • 07-02-2004, 10:46 PM
    Skyman
    Look up a company called haco or hagemeyer, they are the Austrailian JVC distributers so they should be able to point you in the right direction.
  • 07-08-2004, 07:34 AM
    enigm4_
    I've looked. Seems I need a video capture card of which I currently don't own and because I'm converting to Macintosh soon I'm not looking unless I find a compatible one. Know any?
  • 07-08-2004, 07:36 PM
    MJS
    Not quite sure
    Don't the Macincrashes already have the firewire capability built into them already?
  • 07-11-2004, 03:57 AM
    Skyman
    Another Convertee !!!
    Macs come standard with firewire ports so u don't need a capture card, although there are a few models available that boost the comps performance although they are pro devices so stupidly expensive. oh incidentally for those that don't know, the Firewire connection on a mac is also refered to as an iee1394 port a dv port or an i-Link connection. they are all basically the same device.
    Cheers
    Simmo
  • 10-09-2022, 06:46 AM
    Boluker
    Re: JVC Camcorder Software (Australia)
    I am glad to welcome you if you are also working in the field of software development, you probably know how many nuances there are in this work. Therefore, I want to advise you an article in which you can find a lot of useful information for yourself that you will get tired of using in your work Automated performance testing. When I first found this article, I learned a lot of interesting and new things for myself, so I'm sure that this article will be useful to you.