Digital Video Forum

Digital Video Forum Discuss camcorders, HD video, HD DSLRs, video editing, DV software, and video techniques. Your DV forum moderator is Skyman.
Read and Write Camcorder Reviews >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Free Video Editing Software?

Faasoft MOV Editor allows you to optimize MOV files in two aspects: basic editing and advanced editing.

Basic editing includes: cut MOV to capture your favorite clips, crop to remove the black edges around your MOV video, merge multiply MOV clips into a big one, split MOV file by chapter, rotate MOV movie 90 degreee/180 degree etc, add subtitle/audio track/watermark/effect to MOV video, adjust MOV video image, capture your favorite pictures from MOV movie and so on.

Advanced editing includes: adjust MOV video size/quality, change audio channel of MOV video, increase or decrease MOV audio volume, adjust MOV bitrate/sample rate, remove audio from MOV, adjust MOV aspect ratio and other more advanced settings.

thank you dear

I advice using https://cutvideo.online/ to edit video online without any problems. Yo can do it from any device and it's free.

For video processing, use the program www.movavi.com/videoconverter/ it has good functionality and is easy to use. I have tried many programs for these tasks, but this program is the best. I quickly mastered it and got the desired result.

Thanks for the links. I'm just looking for a suitable program for video filming. In your opinion which one is the best?

I think it will be relevant for you to know that so many things are common for Android and iPhones. The most important thing is that there are codecs for the perception of information by one or another device. For example, in the question of how to download tik tok videos can be used for both iPhone and Android. But the iPhone works better because it is designed for it. It is also possible for a computer, but there is a completely different architecture. And do not use any editors, everything is simple!

Red face Re: Free Video Editing Software?

iSpring Suite authoring software has a free trial and incorporates Video Studio for recording and editing screencasts.

Premiere Pro is my favorite video editing programs, but it's not free. So I advise you to use DaVinci Resolve which doesn't cost a dime and cover all basic or advanced editing features required by most people. Fillmora, movavi, Wondershare are not free. Trust me.

I have used several video editors in my practice, it all depends on the purpose of video editing. But as my experience has shown, there is no better online video editor. This speeds up editing time.

I also tried many free and paid video editors, and concluded that if the video editor has a variety of good features, then it is better to pay to use it. Previously, I used iMovie, Adobe Creative and InShot for different needs, but I just wasted time until I discovered https://www.movavi.com/ for myself Here all the functions I need are collected in one video editor. It is very convenient and what is most important for me is fast. I recommend.
    Last edited by Whiteevil; 07-01-2021 at 05:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information