Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

What you need to know about the Paralympics

What you need to know about the Paralympics-360_f_1918231_x7crsxcmwatdnj6ueix7zajy80tzen.jpg

About 4,400 athletes from nearly 160 countries and regions are expected to compete at the 16th Summer Paralympics, which opens on August 24.Unlike the Olympics, the Paralympics don't have much fanfare. However,

people need to know about 168 sports for people with disabilities, so here's some information you might find helpful.Paralympic history Sport for athletes with disabilities has been around for over 100 years,

with the first sports club for the deaf founded in 1888 in Berlin. germany after World War II This is because many veterans and civilians who have been injured during the war need help.

The sport is therefore widely introduced.When the London Olympics were held in 1948, Sir Ludwig Guttmann introduced the Stoke Mandeville Games for the first time for wheelchair athletes with spinal cord injuries

Re: What you need to know about the Paralympics

Interesting article. I guess I'll pay more attention to the Paralympics. Where can I watch such events?

Re: What you need to know about the Paralympics

Quote Originally Posted by Kaley View Post
    Interesting article. I guess I'll pay more attention to the Paralympics. Where can I watch such events?
    Usually, I follow these events. Now I'm looking forward to watching Beijing 2022 Winter Paralympic Games. You can also join. I watch sports on ESPN+. If you have a Firestick, there are other ways https://www.firesticktricks.com/watc...firestick.html Hopefully, this source will be useful for you.

Thread Information