Poland's massive coal mine angers neighbors-_118941074_mediaitem118932243.jpg

Nearly everyone in
เล่น slot ออนไลน์
Europe has access to tap water. But that is not the case for the thousands of Czechs who live near a gigantic open-air coal mine across the border in Poland.Several times over the past few years, Milan Starec, a 39-year-old father of four from the village of Uhelna, has opened his faucet and nothing came out. The water level dropped due to the Tourow Mine. which he said near the Czech border every year

“In our village there is one common well and all the houses are connected. If water disappears from this well Our village will dry up at once. Because we can't find any other water. This well is 65 meters (213 feet) high ) Deep: Last year they said the water level had dropped 8m.Nearly everyone in Europe has access to tap water. But that is not the case for the thousands of Czechs who live near a massive open-air coal mine across the border in Poland.

Several times over the past few years, Milan Starec, a 39-year-old father of four from the village of Uhelna, has opened his faucet and nothing came out. The water level dropped due to the Tourow Mine. which he said near the Czech border every year

“Our village has one common well and all the houses are connected. If water disappears from this well Our village will dry up at once. Because we can't get any more water,” he told the BBC. The well is 65 meters (213 feet) deep, last year he said the water level had dropped 8 meters.