Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

Interchangable Lenses??

Hello,
    I currently own a Konika Minolta A2 and I am trying to find out if the Nikon d70 can interchange lenses with my current camera? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Sitting in a Leaky Dingy Michael Fanelli's Avatar

Re: Interchangable Lenses??

Quote Originally Posted by ChowChi-Ching
    Hello,
    I currently own a Konika Minolta A2 and I am trying to find out if the Nikon d70 can interchange lenses with my current camera? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
    The mounts for Minolta and Nikon are different as are the mounts for other manufacturers. There are adapters but they are rarely worth the hassle. If you get a Nikon, you need glass designed for Nikon.
    "Every great decision creates ripples--like a huge boulder dropped in a lake. The ripples merge and rebound off the banks in unforseeable ways.

Re: Interchangable Lenses??

Okay, thanks. I don't have hardly any lenses for my KM but I was just hoping I could use the Nikon ones with it.
    Thank you!

Thread Information