Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

Five people were arrested in the dog arrest case.

Five people were arrested in the dog arrest case.-_117347061_gettyimages-491536866.jpg

Five people have been arrested for stealing two French bulldogs owned by US artist Lady Gaga.In February, attackers shot Ryan Fischer dog walker in the chest and captured Lady Gaga, Koji and Gustav's dogs.Mr. Fischer had to have his lung removed. But escaped from the attack and was discharged from the hospital.On Thursday, Los Angeles police announced they had charged three suspects for the incident and two as conspirators.

James Jackson, slotxo เล่นฟรี Jaylin White and Lafayette Whaley - aged 18, 19 and 27 respectively, were charged with attempted murder and robbery. Authorities also charge Harold White - Jaylin White's father, 40, and Jennifer McBride, 50, with accessories in the attempted murder of Ms McBride, returning the dogs to police two days after the theft. Where Lady Gaga is offering a $ 500,000 (£ 359,000) reward for the return.
    Detectives can prove that McBride was in a relationship [with] Harold White," Los Angeles police said.

The four men charged with "Documented gang members," the release said, without giving details.Police said they did not expect the attackers to know Mr Fischer worked for Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stephanie Yermannotta - when they attacked him.But the evidence suggests they know "The great value of the dog breed" which is the "motive for robbery".Mr Fischer was walking all three dogs in a Hollywood neighborhood at night when a attacker pulled into a car.He was shot in the chest with a semi-automatic pistol and two dogs were taken. Lady Gaga's other Asian bulldogs were not harmed by the incident.

Later, Mr Fischer said that Asia is His "Guardian Angel" made him determined to survive.My panicking screams calmed me down as I looked at her, although it registers that the blood that encompasses her little is mine," he wrote in an Instagram post. Playoff on March I am raising Asia as best I can. Thank you for all the amazing adventures we have been together, sorry I couldn't protect your brothers and sisters, and then decide that I will still try to help them and Myself

Re: Five people were arrested in the dog arrest case.

I can't imagine my life without a dog. I'm a happy owner of Cane Corso. This is my first dog since I became an adult. Of course, this a big responsibility, and your pet requires love and care, but today it is pretty easy to do this. I order all necessary products at Pet Pharmacy and just give them in time. I followed the news about the mentioned case. I'm glad that the dog is doing fine and is at home now.

Thread Information