Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

Facebook, Instagram work on tools to help creators make money.

Name:  Facebook-likes-132431-pixahive-768x512%u00252B%25281%2529.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  26.1 KB

An upcoming feature is a marketplace to match creators with brands that support them.Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday the social network is working on new tools to help creative people generate more income, including the marketplace, to match brands with creators.Zuckerberg also said the company is building an online store so creators can sell their products directly on social media platforms and give them a way to cut back on selling the products they recommend.

New โหลด slotxo product developments highlight how social media companies are trying to drive more content creation that keeps users engaged on their sites.Social networks are also competing with each other to attract creators. Twitter is also experimenting with new creator tools, including a "Super follow" feature that gives people access to premium content for a fee.Our view is that if we help creators generate more income from their content, which will help the wider creator economy, ”Zuckerberg said in an Instagram Live chat with CEO Adam Mosseri. Instagram

One way Instagram influencers can earn money is by advertising branded products in their photos and videos, but Mosseri notes that companies tend to work with more established social media users. Thus, the market can help connect people with a smaller group followed by brands for sponsorship deals.I think Instagram has done better in the past, especially at creating value for established creators, and we haven't done it either with ... people trying to get started," Mosseri said. “I think that's a big mistake on our part, we're really trying to switch to that.

Re: Facebook, Instagram work on tools to help creators make money.

Thank you for the info! I earn money on this platform but it's hard and I need to know all my Instagram activity details. Checking your results on Instagram is important for performance optimization.

Thread Information