Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

Dental Photography with Lester A Dine

I am in the market to purchase a digital SLR camera for intra / extra oral photography. I came across the Lester A. Dine ring / point flash apparatus which could also be purchased with 105mm Sigma Lens for $950. The price is basically = to the Canon 100mm Macro with the MR-14 Ring flash. I would like to know if anyone out there has used the Lester Dine Apparatus and how does it compare to other setups.

Ari Dubov

Re: Dental Photography with Lester A Dine

I m going to buy on Lester A Dine (www.dinecorp.com) but i have been looking for information about this web site and i couldnt find any so iīd like to know if you bought there or somewere else and what advice you could tell me about this website or any other because i havenīt found a website for buy my SLR camera for intra / extra oral photography.

Liz

Does anyone know of an appropriate lens to take dental photos using NIKON D3000?

I have an 18-55mm zoom with it. I've discovered on many forums that the macro lens is ideal to shoot dental photos but I can't afford to buy a costly lens A lens with a value of 300 dollars should suffice.

Are there any decent images I can take with the standard lens that comes with it, or is it an absolute requirement to purchase the lens that is macro?
    dmd vs dds

Thread Information