Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

The Demon Slayer & Lenovo Gaming Chair collaboration features a Katana holder.

The Demon Slayer & Lenovo Gaming Chair collaboration features a Katana holder.-demon-slayer-katana-lenovo-chair.jpg

No game setup is complete without a gaming chair, and what better way to decorate your gaming room than with a rare chair inspired by your favorite anime!The chair was inspired by Giyu Tomioka in Demon Slayer.You'll instantly recognize him with his signature yellow and green thread on the backrest,

complete with slotxo crimson detailing on the sides and seat Of course, Giyu Tomioka wouldn't be complete without his Nichiren Blade.Lenovo had to create a place for fans to store their own katana on the chair next to them.It's a shame that Lenovo hasn't released these chairs. Only five lucky winners will have a chance to win these chairs as a giveaway.

But if you live in Japan, you might have a chance.Demon Slayer is one of the best-selling animations right now, read more here.Post a Demon Slayer & Lenovo Gaming Chair collaboration post, the katana holder feature first appeared on Geek Culture.

Re: The Demon Slayer & Lenovo Gaming Chair collaboration features a Katana holder.

I really want to buy myself a new computer chair. I looked at different options, and the most suitable, of course, are quite expensive. However, thanks to the fact that I can trade cs go skins here, I think I will soon save up the required amount. I've been playing csgo for a long time, so I have a lot of skins. I don't use them, so it will be just right to trade them.

Thread Information