Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

D300s - too bright exposure

The best in every respect. No camera for beginners, however. A real complex tool and I can hardly imagin what should be improved in coming models. Top AF, top noise performance (this video well present it: Nikon D300s review video ), top jpg out of the box, 12 MP by far enough and thanks Nikon for giving us the best picture quality and not more MP! Bought it with the 18-200 VR II, which is also great for its range. You can configure the D300s perfectly for your needs. I really think if I need to shoot RAW any longer. Had other brands before and this is an almost unbelivable step up for me. Top flash performance and I never miss a shot!

Problems
    I am not sure so far if the exposure out of the box is not a little bit too bright for my taste, but it is correct according to the histogram. Only a minor point. You can configure your own picture styles. You need some time to understand a new cam (my experience: at least 2000 picures in all conditions).

Re: D300s - too bright exposure

Your post reads like a review of the camera. Why not write a review of the D300s in the Reviews section? So far there aren't any.
    Charles

Nikon D800, D7200, Sony RX100m3
    Not buying any more gear this year. I hope

Thread Information