Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

Is canon 450D a good choice?

hi! I'm new in the forum.
    I'm quite noob on this subject and love photography. I have read some things about the Canon 450D, which is one of the most recommended camera here in Argentina that don't like. I've read that is very slow, very plastic, etc.
    I don't know If this is the best choice in this price range. Do you recommend me this camera? could you tell me some other alternative to take into account?

Thanks a lot

Re: Is canon 450D a good choice?

The Canon EOS 450D / Rebel XSi is a powerful DSLR for the money and a worthy successor to the best-selling EOS 400D / XTi. Canon has sensibly followed Nikon’s winning strategy for the D80 and instead of aiming at the lowest price-point, has gone for a more upmarket model with a design and feature-set that will appeal to those who may still be budget-conscious, but see the value of something a little bit classier.27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub***********cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" width="16" height="16" id="movie" align="">

Last edited by XpaulaX; 10-30-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Thread Information