Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Yamuko mega image 55cx

I'm looking for a cheap camera with at least 5 megapixel 3x optical zoom, and manual control. I found this camera Yamuko mega image 55cx in a shop for 75 €. Someone know it? I can buy it? How you judge the camera? It takes good images, in day or night? thanks

http://www.yakumo.de/produkte/index....&artnr=1037970

Re: Yamuko mega image 55cx

I would go and really look at it in person. Typically (in my experience) a camera that doesn't state who the lens is made by and uses "best, good, and basic" as terms to describe picture quality are not high in quality (just my experience, others may have a different experience). What ou want to do with the camera is another factor, some people use low quality cameras as part of their style, or to create something different, look at Mtbbrian's work, he is very good with that. If you just want snapshots, it is probably good enough.

Thread Information