Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

white screens...

yeah... for some reason everytime i turn on my camera its just a white screen. its a sony s-40. its been taken care of fine in a case and everything... anyone else have the same problem/advice???????

Re: white screens...

Quote Originally Posted by germzzz
    yeah... for some reason everytime i turn on my camera its just a white screen. its a sony s-40. its been taken care of fine in a case and everything... anyone else have the same problem/advice???????
    yeah, my camera is doing the same thing, and i can't find out what is wrong with it. it goes straight to the menu, but it is all jumbled up, then it turns white a the it turns off. i don't know what i should do, i just got it in july it's not that old, and i take good care of it. it is a vivicam 3785 with 3.0 mega pixels. some one please help us!!!

Thread Information