Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Seura Mirror Television

Photography by: Jerry Krecicki with Affordable Photography
    Example of a trendy home design design in Tampa.

Accessibility to the television and the ability to adjust the viewing angle were important to the homeowners. To provide this accessibility, the television is mounted on an adjustable arm that is hidden when the television is pushed back flush with the wall. - jspann

Re: Seura Mirror Television

One thing I am interested in is the psychological aspect, with the attraction "questioning how well [we] really know [ourselves]". We've previously seen a similiar concept in Ghost Train which didn't live up to expectations or entertain everyone, so I'd be interested in hearing why Black Mirror and the psychological outlook was chosen. As I said earlier, the show seems popular with the target market though, so perhaps audiences will vaguely know what they're getting into prior.

Any advice from someone who has built one or similar ? Or has used a projection television mirror please chime in.

Side Note: I plan to use leftover pieces of the mirror to build a solar projector. Either a folded style enclosed or one like this that Mr. Ed Jones made here. I'm leaning of the Mr. Jones type for its simplicity and portability. I can use a blacked out box to project the image into if no suitable projection wall/screen/area is available. The shaded box would double as the storage case for the projector.

Here's an interesting design for a bino mirror mount. I built mine using first-surface mirrors taken from a broken IBM copy machine. The design was copied from one built by a fellow CN member, Tom Day. This was back in the mid 80's and I'm not sure where it was stored, I'll have to look for it ... one of these days.

Pretty neat design. It looks like it would move the viewing angle up a bit. I wonder if both mirrors were hinged, could one or the other or both be used? Probably could be. That would cover quite a bit of sky without having to change position of the binos much.

Worth a try. It wouldn't be difficult to do at all. Especially because I should have plenty of extra mirror to play around with. The projection T.V. first surface mirrors are pretty big.

Thread Information