Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Unhappy Memory stick problme

Hello friends

I have a problem with my digital camera Sony digital camera DCS -S75 . I can not download pictures in the memeory stick since I have a warning message " FORMAT ERROR " and self diagnostic display shows C:13:01

Who can help me to solve the problem ? How to access softwre expert who may have a solution

thanks

lilianur

Re: Memory stick problme

There's a format tool on sony's support site that you might try, keep in mind that it will erase everything on the card...

I've used Easy Recovery Pro, with good results..

If you do a search in google, for "file recovery software".. you'll come up with quite a few, some, that have trial versions, to see if they'll even work or you, before you buy them

Wink Re: Memory stick problme

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaKisses
    There's a format tool on sony's support site that you might try, keep in mind that it will erase everything on the card...

I've used Easy Recovery Pro, with good results..

If you do a search in google, for "file recovery software".. you'll come up with quite a few, some, that have trial versions, to see if they'll even work or you, before you buy them
    Hi VanillaKisses

I have solved the problem ! I have used Ontrack EasyRecovery- AdvancedRecovery by Ontrack Data Recovery Inc .

175 files ( pictures ) with 123.67 MB were recovered . Copy finished with no errors

Thank you very much for your help and support ]

uri

Re: Memory stick problme

Hi Uri,

That's excellent news!

I'm glad you were able to recover your files

Thread Information