Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

HP PB360t Digital Camera - Charger won't charge battery

I just bought an HP PB360t camera. I had no trouble charging the battery in the charger the first time. Now, I can't seem to get it to charge. The charger is universal so the battery doesn't quite fit right.

Can someone tell me which way to put the battery in the charger? I read the manual and it doesn't help. The diagram isn't clear.

I also read that when you hook it up to computer with USB that the camera automatically charges. Is that true?

Thanks.

Re: HP PB360t Digital Camera - Charger won't charge battery

Did a charger come with the camera or does the battery charge in the camera? Maybe it's the battery and not the new charger. However, I am generally suspicious of off-brand batteries and chargers. I have had very bad luck with off-brand batteries. So my guess is it's the charger - especially if the battery doesn't fit right.

Charging with the camera's USB cable will only work if the camera's USB connection is set up for that. I don't think they usually are. So I wouldn't expect that to work.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information