Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

How can I get help with my essay?

Do you need help writing an essay? If you answered “yes” then you’re not alone. One of the biggest struggles that international students often face is writing an essay. For students whose first language is not English, writing an entire college essay in English can be a daunting task. Fortunately, there are a number of honest essay writing resources to help you write a great essay.

Re: How can I get help with my essay?

When most people think of plagiarism, they think of copying and pasting full paragraphs from Wikipedia into their essay. While this is indeed a form of plagiarism, it is by no means the only way to plagiarize, or even the most common. Plagiarism can also mean not putting quotation marks around a quote, buying essays that someone else has written, copying a sentence and its structure but changing just a few words, or using so many ideas or words from a source that it makes up the majority of your work. Most instances of plagiarism can be avoided by properly citing your sources, so it’s important to include a comprehensive list of works cited for your writing. If you’re unsure how to cite something, talk to your instructor about their preferred citation method. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanemu View Post
    When most people think of plagiarism, they think of copying and pasting full paragraphs from Wikipedia into their essay. While this is indeed a form of plagiarism, it is by no means the only way to plagiarize, or even the most common. Plagiarism can also mean not putting quotation marks around a quote, buying essays that someone else has written, copying a sentence and its structure but changing just a few words, or using so many ideas or words from a source that it makes up the majority of your work. Most instances of plagiarism can be avoided by properly citing your sources, so it’s important to include a comprehensive list of works cited for your writing. If you’re unsure how to cite something, talk to your instructor about their preferred citation method. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.
    When looking for help writing an essay it is important to stay honest and avoid plagiarism. Plagiarism refers to using someone else’s words or ideas without proper credit or citation and passing them off as your own. Colleges and universities all have their own policies for dealing with plagiarism, and the consequences are usually quite strict. You might find yourself failing the course, put on academic probation, or even asked to leave the school.

EssayMaster is the premier application essay editing service, with some of the most experienced editors in the business. EssayMaster’s Harvard-educated editors are happy to help you edit your written essay so you have a better chance of getting into your top-choice college. Services provided include The Master Edit, their signature service in which an experienced editor provides feedback to help you improve your essay, The Second Read, the option to have another editor review your work after The Master Edit, and The Zoom Brainstorming Session, in which an experienced editor helps you strategize, and improve your essay in a Zoom call. EssayMaster offers quality services at affordable prices to help place you on the right track for success.

Quote Originally Posted by foyerscraper View Post
    EssayMaster is the premier application essay editing service, with some of the most experienced editors in the business. EssayMaster’s Harvard-educated editors are happy to help you edit your written essay so you have a better chance of getting into your top-choice college. Services provided include The Master Edit, their signature service in which an experienced editor provides feedback to help you improve your essay, The Second Read, the option to have another editor review your work after The Master Edit, and The Zoom Brainstorming Session, in which an experienced editor helps you strategize, and improve your essay in a Zoom call. EssayMaster offers quality services at affordable prices to help place you on the right track for success.
    If you’re struggling with writing essays and want to improve your skills, taking a class or workshop can be extremely helpful. Check with your college or university to see if they offer any kind of writing seminar, which will teach essay writing structure, thesis writing, and general writing tips. These classes allow you to get personalized attention from writing instructors whose sole goal for the semester is to help you become a better writer. Often, these classes utilize peer editing exercises. Editing another student’s work and giving feedback is a great way to get better at editing your own work.

Writing an essay is difficult, so you probably know someone else who is also trying to become better at essay writing. It may be helpful to get together to encourage each other to write. You can also help edit each other’s writing and give feedback. Often, it’s easier to notice mistakes in someone else’s writing than in your own. When you work with a friend or a group of friends, it’s easier to stay focused and encouraged to write. If one of you becomes stuck, the other can give feedback and advice. Remember that writing doesn’t have to be a lonely activity; if you have an essay coming up, consider suggesting to friends in your course that you all get together to bounce ideas off each other and write.

Thread Information