So, to begin, I had been doing some research, and have a few cameras I'm interested in. I was going to buy the sd800 is, but it's way too expensive in Canada (450$ versus the 320$ from the US. if anybody has a good shop, please point it out). My second choice was the SD 1000, which seems like a great choice save for the Image Stabilization.

I then looked for an IS camera, and found the Sony DSC W-80.

My problem is that I cannot find a place to shop other than Best Buy and Futureshop, otherwize I'd pick up the 800 IS right now.

Now, for what I'm looking for in a camera.

I am a relative noob at this, but would like a camera that can take decent pictures in low light, nice macros, and Image Stabilization. (If you can convince me that the SD 1000 is good, I'll take that).

I want basically to point and click and have nice crisp images. I absolutely despise my old Olympus which you have to take 6 pictures of the same thing hoping one will be not as blurry, and that the batteries run out after 10 pictures.

I also want it to be small, but all the cameras I've listed, I'd be OK with. Thx. any advice would be much appreciated.