Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Help for a class

Hi, my name is Stephen, and I'm a student at Western Technical College in La Crosse, WI and am working on a consumer process speech. For it we need to pick a product we need to buy and research that product before deciding which one. Part of the research includes conducting a survey. I chose a dSLR camera, so I am posting here. Could you please help me out by doing a short 5 question survey by March 30th? Here's the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DVWHNWS

Re: Help for a class

Wow that survey monkey thing is pretty nifty. However, conducting a survey on "popular opinion" is about the worst way to go about researching a purchase choice. "Whats popular isn't always right (or the best), and whats right (or the best) isn't always popular". Popular opinion is more a result of marketing campaign, and not qualitative differences.

You should also consider that the "DSLR" category is rather huge and ranges from $250 options to $9,000. Without specifying intended purpose of a DSLR or in particular a budget your research will give you some wildly varying results.

Anyway I took the survey, good luck on your assignment.

Thread Information