Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Formatting Citations

Hey everyone, I’ve got a term paper due soon and I’m having a hard time with citation formatting. Do you guys have any recommendations for a citation generator that can handle various styles like APA, MLA, and Chicago?

Re: Formatting Citations

I’ve been there, formatting citations can be a real pain, especially when you have a long list of sources. I started using the Citation Generator by CustomWritings, and it’s made the process so much easier and stress-free. Bibliography Generator by CustomWritings generates accurate citations in multiple styles like APA, MLA, and Chicago, and it’s very straightforward to use. You just input your sources, and it does the rest for you, ensuring that every detail is correct. It’s especially helpful for long papers with numerous references, saving me hours of work. Highly recommend checking it out; it’s really improved my efficiency and the quality of my bibliographies.

Re: Formatting Citations

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve been struggling with formatting citations correctly, and the Bibliography Generator by CustomWritings sounds perfect. I’m working on a big project right now, and this tool could really help streamline the process. I’ve been needing something reliable to ensure my citations are accurate. I’ll definitely try it out. Thanks again for the helpful advice!

Thread Information