Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

English Language Test Preparation

My exam was due on 1st December, and you won't believe that I started preparing only on the eve of my exam, which is on the 30th of November. I just googled this exactly: "What should I do to get 100/120 on Toefl in the last day". I clicked the first link (which I guess was yours) and read your review on Toefl. You are my saviour. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have scored my marks. You're the best. The page that you posted and the tips that you personally shared were amazing. I'll definitely share this link with all of my friends. I expected exactly your marks, but I got much more than I asked. Here are my marks:

Re: English Language Test Preparation

My exam was due on 1st December, and you won't believe that I started preparing only on the eve of my exam, which is on the 30th of November. I just googled this exactly: "What should I do to get 100/120 on Toefl in the last day". I clicked the first link (which I guess was yours) and read your review on Toefl. You are my saviour. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have scored my marks. You're the best. The page that you posted and the tips that you personally shared were amazing. I'll definitely share this link with all of my friends. I expected exactly your marks, but I got much more than I asked. Here are my marks:

This won’t only help you speak well, it might even reduce misunderstandings. Sometimes the placing the stress on the wrong syllable completely changes the word. The word ADdress, for instance, isn’t the same as the word adDRESS. ADdress refers to a physical location where someone lives, and adDRESS means to formally speak to a group of people.

Some practice comes before you even open your mouth. Make speaking easier by learning the different forms of any words you learn. You should do this when you’re learning new vocabulary. For example, if you just learned the word write, you should also learn some other forms like wrote and written.

Knowing the correct way to use a word in any kind of sentence is important. This knowledge will help you while speaking. You won’t have to stop and think of different words—you’ll know exactly when you need to use that word while speaking.

Play as a worm and collect pellts to grow in size.
    slitherio

We have lots of exam preparation to help you get ready for your exam. These include free materials such as sample papers, vocabulary lists, and worksheets. Search for your exam and find the preparation materials you need. Our unique approach encourages continuous progression with a clear path to improve language skills. We have qualifications for schools, general and higher education, and business. Prepare for your professional English tests by using the Largest Database of English Precision Tests. Practice EVERY TEST TOPIC to Improve your English Vocabulary, Grammar, specific knowledge, and Visual Comprehension Quickly.

Thread Information