Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Decluttering Diabetic Supplies

I’d like to clear out some unused supplies and maybe make a bit of cash from them, but I don’t know where to start. Has anyone had success with this? I’m looking for recommendations on a reputable site that’s easy to use and secure

Re: Decluttering Diabetic Supplies

Totally recommend Diabetic Exchange USA for selling unused diabetic supplies. I recently used their site to sell some extra test strips, and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and straightforward the process was. They even handle shipping costs, which is such a nice touch because it means you don’t have to worry about paying out of pocket to send your items. Their ‘we buy diabetic test strips’ program offers fair prices for different brands, and payments come through fast—usually within a few days of them receiving your supplies. Plus, I feel good knowing the supplies I don’t need anymore are going to someone who can use them, rather than just sitting around collecting dust. For anyone unsure where to start, they make the whole process feel very safe and user-friendly. Honestly, I’ve shared this site with friends who have excess diabetic supplies as well, and they’ve all had positive experiences too. If you’re looking for an easy and reliable way to sell your extras, I can’t recommend them enough!

Re: Decluttering Diabetic Supplies

Thank you for the recommendation! I’ve had a few test strips sitting around and wasn’t sure how to sell them. Diabetic Exchange USA sounds like a fantastic option, especially since they handle shipping. I’m definitely going to give them a shot!

Thread Information