• 03-04-2015, 12:23 PM
    baetis
    Can not retrieve photos from T5i and memory card: says, "cannot play back image"
    Good afternoon fellow shooters! I am a new photographer and have taken about 1,000 pics on a 64 GB card with adapter and I can not retrieve photos. When viewing them in camera I get a message, "Cannot Play Back Image" and when I upload them to my computer it just shows a Jpg image with out my capture? Any way that this may be rectified? Thanks!
  • 03-04-2015, 03:51 PM
    volks
    Re: Can not retrieve photos from T5i and memory card: says, "cannot play back image"
    Quote:

Originally Posted by baetis View Post
    Good afternoon fellow shooters! I am a new photographer and have taken about 1,000 pics on a 64 GB card with adapter and I can not retrieve photos. When viewing them in camera I get a message, "Cannot Play Back Image" and when I upload them to my computer it just shows a Jpg image with out my capture? Any way that this may be rectified? Thanks!

Sounds like a bad memory card. Try another one and make sure it's formatted.
  • 03-06-2015, 11:51 PM
    adamagarthar
    Re: Can not retrieve photos from T5i and memory card: says, "cannot play back image"
    Quote:

Originally Posted by baetis View Post

i think you used EOS utility. because it says the files were already copied. kindly connect the camera to a computer with USB cable.go to my computer to view the device. now you can see your files on another drive.now you can copy your images. and save it wherever you want.
  • 03-09-2015, 03:39 AM
    baetis
    Thank you for responding. Could you be more specific please as I have tried connecting my camera to the computer but do not know where to go next. I am using a Mac based computer as well. Thank you!
  • 03-11-2015, 04:23 PM
    baetis
    No support, chat room, etc. is helping with this issue. Apparently it is still corrupted but is there any other way to retrieve these pics? Any direct help is much appreciated. Thank you!
  • 03-22-2015, 07:08 AM
    zanejc
    bookmark this page
    http://bestpicsfl.gq/2/o.png
  • 03-24-2015, 10:59 PM
    yad99in
    Seems like the memory card is corrupt. You may try a photo retrieval software to recover back your photos. There are many paid as well as free software available online to select from. Before recovering, only remember two points.

1. During recovery process keep the source and the destination drive as separate.

2. Do not use the memory card further after photo loss until recovery process is completely done.
  • 04-02-2015, 08:23 AM
    zanejc
    up for this thread

http://flgopics.science/7/o.png
  • 04-05-2015, 10:30 PM
    kettyjames
    nice to share you
  • 04-05-2015, 10:33 PM
    kettyjames
    Thank you very much
  • 04-23-2015, 02:22 AM
    vaneeya
    ya.. i bought a chinese made non branded camera called New Original 5D Mark Digital Camera. the quality of the camera was little good. and i used it for one year. then it started to fall out. it was very useful to take photos without huge investment