Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Built in Flash Problem

Hi I have a Samsung Digimax V4 and the flash has stopped working (Battery ok) and I was wondering what I can do about repairing it ? It it a simle job or do I need to sent the camera back to Samsung.

Thanks for your time and help...Rob

Too Bad

Rob-
    Sorry about your camera. Is it still under warranty? If it is, you'll need to send it in so they can replace the flash. They might even need to replace the whole camera. If it's not under warranty you'll probably need to buy a new camera. I expect the cost of getting it fixed will be about half what a new camera would cost.

Please post a review for your V4. We don't have any reviews for that camera. Here's a link to that review page: http://www.pcphotoreview.com/cat/dig...6_4337crx.aspx
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: Built in Flash Problem

Thanks for the Info, sadly the warenty has run out on the Camera, so it looks as if I need to get myself a new one.

I won't buy another Samsung, I did'ent think the build quality was that good, the battery compartment cracked and now the flash goes.

Thanks Rob

Thread Information