Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Birthday Cakes With Name and Multiple Photos

Namewishes is an application that helps you to write names on birthday cakes and wishes in very fast which are user friendly. You can also place any photos of the cake.
    Anyone's birthday is always a very special day for them, you can make their birthday more special with Namewishes in an awesomely creative and yummy way.
    You can send the personalized beautiful birthday cake by writing the names of your friends, family, relatives, and lover. This will surely bring a smile on their face and they will love it. By this website, you can write names on birthday cards. We have an awesome collection of HD cards with lovely wishes written on them.
    Click here for more info > Birthday cakes with name

Re: Birthday Cakes With Name and Multiple Photos

This is very beautiful, but I've got mixed feelings about this. It seems to me very strange to eat someone's face, LOL. But I realize that it gives some atmosphere for celebration, and I think - why not? By the way, you may get here great birthday pictures, frames, and arts https://birthdayimg.com/ . You may choose the best ones for your celebrations and enjoy the special day with your family or your company.

Thread Information