Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Best cosplayer i met last weekend ...

You play as a boy or a girl who stumbles upon a decaying valley, where a mysterious deity called the Harvest Goddess begs you to restore her land by showing you care about nature, crops and animals. She sends you on this quest with the assistance of her Harvest Sprites sidekicks that will often help you on your future farm if you ask them politely. This is an adventure to restore a part of the valley that has been dying after the Skytrees (giant trees inhabited by Harvest Sprites) of the land have been inactive. Your job is to wake each Harvest Sprites so they will do their job of keeping the Skytrees active. Afterwards, you’ll be able to live a happy life, even marry a bachelor or a bachelorette depending on your gender and start a family.

Re: Best cosplayer i met last weekend ...

It sounds easy at first, but you’ll soon realise that this Harvest Moon has been streamlined to the point you don’t need to go back into your inventory all the time to select your tools and items. Instead, the game has been programmed in a way that it will allow it to recognize if a field has been watered, and ask you if you want to fertilize your crop, etc. Let’s just say, on paper, it’s a great idea. However, the moment you start experimenting with your farm, things get messy with the A-button. You’ll find out that you’ve been wasting some Fertilizers by accident or you’ve been planting the wrong seeds, etc. It’s a good thing you can mess around the camera modes, so it will help you seeing the farm better. To me, this was a part of the game that has been bugging me and I’d love it if the programmers made it better next time around.

Another thing I find frustrating about this game is that there’s practically no way to know how to mutate most of the crops to collect some specific vegetables you might want to keep in your bag, in case someone from the village requests those. 30 hours in and I’m still trying to figure out how to spawn Petite Onions on the map.

You know what’s great about this game? The skills system feels somewhat rewarding. The more you water crops, plant crops, harvest them, interact with things, the more the Harvest Goddess will reward you with better tools, making things even faster while you’re farming around your map. That was a great addition to this game and I’m glad it’s there.

Something else that bothered me as I’ve played this game is the lack to jump over animals or bounce on the bigger ones, which would help you, a lot inside barns. Walking into those buildings filled with animals gets very frustrating sometimes. I’m also upset that you got to wait until they’re done eating to milk your cows or sheath their wools.

As for the music and the general ambiance of the game, I’d say it’s pretty cute, relaxing and I enjoy the soundtrack so far. I’ve played until Fall Season in the first year and I’ve waked about five Harvest Sprites in total and expanded the Farm Map quite a lot.

Welcome dear cosplayers , dear dress-up makers and character actors, dear nerds, geeks and otakus, dear fans of carnival and Halloween costumes, at Germany's No. 1 Cosplay Shop ! Would you like to buy cosplays or Halloween costumes ?

You made it, since you arrived on CosplayHero, YOUR shop for cosplay, disguises, merchandise, Halloween costumes, steampunk costumes, Spiderman costumes and kawaii fashion. With our premium cosplays , you are guaranteed to get the best Instagram photos.

Thread Information