Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Best Chromebook under 150 dollars

Not every computer is going to be used to run new games or high-end business software. Particularly for education settings, Chromebooks are a much cheaper, much lighter option than a full laptop. With that said, letís take a look at the best Chromebooks 2020 on the market this year!

Lightweight designs and sleek, stripped-down operating systems are the order of the day with a Chromebook. You wonít find huge amounts of RAM or onboard storage space, but thatís not the purpose of these machines.

Although the processor speeds and memory tend to be on the lower end, you get better security and faster web browsing. Chromebooks are much less susceptible to malware than your average Windows machine. When kids need a laptop for school or college work, thatís a feature that simply canít be overstated.

Below, you'll find our current pick of the best Chromebooks to buy, from the outstanding Google Pixelbook GO to cheaper options from HP and Acer. But first, a few tips on what you should look for when shopping for laptops based on Chrome OS because there are certain things you should bear in mind.

Re: Best Chromebook under 150 dollars

This is actually very cheap. I wish I could order one. I live in Bangladesh and many countries do not even ship here. I ordered something on Ali express and they are only one who deliver product to this country but took a whole lot of shipping cost from me. There are no other options rather than going by myself and bringing all the products that I need.
    Photographer at Background Remove

Thread Information