Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>
    shake it like a polaroid picture berrywise's Avatar

1 gig 80x flash cards - $25 shipped

Not sure if this is appropriate but I just stumbled upon this deal today and ordered up two cards myself.

http://meritline.stores.yahoo.net/ri...mory-card.html

Did some reviews on the merchant and they appear legit. As for the cards I've only read some older reviews of some of their past cards but nothing that jumped out as terrible.

Just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone needs a few more cards.

cheers,
    bw

p.s just to clarify I'm in no way associated with the above company.

Not-so-recent Nikon Convert livin4lax09's Avatar

Re: 1 gig 80x flash cards - $25 shipped

too bad they're out now. I picked up a sandisk Ultra II 1 gig card for 30 the other week. gotta love those deals.

Just crazy, but in a good way! Sebastian mentioned getting a similar deal at NewEgg.com so I checked their site. They have several deals like this, one even less after rebate.

I've never used anything but the Lexar pro cards, but I'm not shooting sports so I think I'll try one of the cheap cards and see if there is any difference in my ancient Fuji S2. I was talking to a friend about this last night - not that long ago it was almost cheaper to buy a laptop with a CD burner to backup images on a trip than it was to buy about 5 gigs worth of cards.

Not-so-recent Nikon Convert livin4lax09's Avatar

from what I've read, some of the problems people run into with cards like kingstons (I think that's the brand?) is that they get errors and incompatibility problems.

Thread Information