Still a continuing issue for the Brescia club in the Serie A Italian Serie A against Mario Balotelli, the striker of the team's problems, who refused to practice with their teammates again. By claiming that he was ill with enteritis again In which the previous week traveled to practice with the team But could not enter the field because the team did not prepare the equipment Provided because having previously canceled the contract with the concerned person But the person does not want to cancel the contract with a medical certificate confirming that he is actually ill But the 29-year-old striker has not reported to join the team anymore. By reasoning that the inflammatory bowel disease recur again Including an earlier post, provoking the fans, "Stop asking me if I will practice or not I have to practice constantly. Take a look at the stadium and you will see. "In addition, the problem seems to escalate when personal Mino Rola, a private agent, accuses the club of treating players unfairly. By never having a player check the Covid-19 Different from the rest of the teammates Before the person came out to confirm himself, which Brescia responded by suing both the players and agents that accuse them of slander. In addition, the Italian Football Confederation To the point of having to investigate the matter as well Sky Italia, the famous media revealed that Mario Balotelli's situation was difficult when the agency confirmed that the house was at home. No need to come back to practice with the team again. Because the contract is being processed soon

Learn more news at >>> ดาวน์โหลด slotxo