Olympus 75-300mm Micro Four Thirds Lens Review

I just finished a review of the Olympus Micro Four Thirds 75-300mm zoom lens review. That's a 150-600mm equivalent zoom range! The Four Thirds 70-300mm is one of my favorite things about the Olympus digital SLRs so I was really excited about the M43 75-300mm lens. I picked one up when I was in Vail with Olympus last week and I've been shooting with it since then.

Olympus 75-300mm Micro Four Thirds Lens Review >>

Let me know if you have any questions. I still need to shoot some more with it but basically, I am digging it - just like the Four Thirds 70-300.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Olympus 75-300mm Micro Four Thirds Lens Review-oly_75-300-w-epl2.jpg  
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Re: Olympus 75-300mm Micro Four Thirds Lens Review

Almost everything you say about the Olympus lens I could say about the Panasonic 100-300 that I bought.
    And it has optical IS too for the Panasonic bodies, which I can switch off when using the E-P1.
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

Re: Olympus 75-300mm Micro Four Thirds Lens Review

Quote Originally Posted by SmartWombat
    Almost everything you say about the Olympus lens I could say about the Panasonic 100-300 that I bought.
    And it has optical IS too for the Panasonic bodies, which I can switch off when using the E-P1.
    Thanks, Paul. I am not as intimate with the Panasonic system as I am with the Olympus Pen cameras. You should also post a comment about the Panasonic in the article comments. Have you written a review for that lens?
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information