Liz

Anyone have FL600R & EM5?

I'm thinking of purchasing the FL600R flash for the EM5.

If anyone has this combo, would you mind posting a photo of the EM5 with flash attached? I'm just trying to "picture" in my mind how big it will be on the EM5.

After reading quite a few reviews, it seems to work the best on the EM5. And it is $200 cheaper than the FL50R, although the latter is stronger with other features that I don't need. It is also quite a bit lighter weight - which works for me!

Thanks!

Liz
    Olympus E-M5 digital camera
    Olympus E-PL5
    Lenses
    Olympus
    45mm/f1.8, 40-150

Panasonic
    14-45
    25mm/f1.4
    14mm/f2.5

Re: Anyone have FL600R & EM5?

Liz the FL-50R could be over kill in your case. I use to use the FL-50R with my night flash gels and I could light up a city block it seemed. I think the FL0600R would be a good option even though I haven't used it.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCary View Post
    Liz the FL-50R could be over kill in your case. I use to use the FL-50R with my night flash gels and I could light up a city block it seemed. I think the FL0600R would be a good option even though I haven't used it.
    Thanks Greg.....the FL600R is the one I'm considering, and will most likely purchase. I haven't used the flash that the camera came with yet, but I will need something more than what it has to offer.

At any rate, it includes TTL but only when on the camera. It has great reviews, and it is much lighter and the recycling is faster than the FL50R, plus the $200 savings. I believe you're right about the FL50 being overkill for my purposes.

Liz
    Olympus E-M5 digital camera
    Olympus E-PL5
    Lenses
    Olympus
    45mm/f1.8, 40-150

Panasonic
    14-45
    25mm/f1.4
    14mm/f2.5

Last autumn colors captured using the Olympus OMD and the 12-60mm lens.
    You can easily check out our high quality Testking cissp certification which prepares security+ certification well for the You can also get success in real with the qualitywww.rasmussen.edu

just visit...

TD Bank offices have probably the most adaptable hours accessible for clients. Most branches remain open later and have longer end of the week hours than numerous other enormous banks. There is some variety of bank office hours relying upon which branch you visit. Anyway as a rule, most branches open at 8:30am and close at either 5pm or 6pm during the week.

check
    check here
    check it out
    check out here
    click

Thread Information