Camera News and Rumors

Photography news and announcements for new digital cameras, film cameras, SLR lenses, and photography software.

New Camera and Photography News Section >>

Jigsaw Puzzles from your Photos

If you are looking for unusual, fun and interesting ways to enjoy your photos, why not make them into Jigsaw Puzzles. They also make great gifts for friends and family.

We offer custom cardboard puzzles and photo collage puzzles based upon customers photos. I guess our claim to fame is that we can produce large 1000+ piece puzzles from a customer's image. I believe we are the only company on the web offering custom made puzzle of this size. We have also taken the custom puzzle concept a bit further by teaming up with a number of excellent amateur photographers with their images available to purchase as puzzles.

If you are interested to find out more, take a look at our website www.jigsaw2order.com for more information

Happy Puzzling!

Colin Southwell
    colin@jigsaw2order.com
    www.jigsaw2order.com

don't tase me, bro! Asylum Steve's Avatar

Thanks Colin...

I think is a great service...

In a weird sort of way, pop culture views jigsaw puzzles, along with post cards, calendars, and posters as extrememly high praise for a photographer's work. Sure, it's not The Louvre, but many feel an image has to be pretty strong to be used for these purposes.

I actually have many photos that I think would make good puzzles. Talk about a unique gift.

Perhaps I'll have one made...

Quote Originally Posted by JigsawGuy
    If you are looking for unusual, fun and interesting ways to enjoy your photos, why not make them into Jigsaw Puzzles. They also make great gifts for friends and family.

We offer custom cardboard puzzles and photo collage puzzles based upon customers photos. I guess our claim to fame is that we can produce large 1000+ piece puzzles from a customer's image. I believe we are the only company on the web offering custom made puzzle of this size. We have also taken the custom puzzle concept a bit further by teaming up with a number of excellent amateur photographers with their images available to purchase as puzzles.

If you are interested to find out more, take a look at our website www.jigsaw2order.com for more information

Happy Puzzling!

Colin Southwell
    colin@jigsaw2order.com
    www.jigsaw2order.com
    "Riding along on a carousel...tryin' to catch up to you..."

-Steve
    Studio & Lighting - Photography As Art Forum Moderator

Running the Photo Asylum, Asylum Steve's blogged brain pipes...
    www.stevenpaulhlavac.com
    www.photoasylum.com

Thread Information