Digital Web E-Book For New Freelance Photographers : Seven Free Bonuses Worth $1000+

An unusual information product has just been published online. It can be read by flicking the pages over like a book and is called “Cash From Your Camera”. Readers also get their own free photo-upload option to test out images intended for sale.

(PRWEB) October 17, 2004 -- The author, Robert Hartness, himself a successful freelance and professionally qualified photographer, has used many of his published photos as examples for readers aspiring to making money with their cameras.

In a recent message to the Bureau of Freelance Photographers UK ,Robert said “Making money with photos demands a range of management, technical and artistic skills that only experience can develop, and this e book is a practical guide to help a new freelance photographer.

I’ve also battled with the film versus digital problem in bringing more than two hundred specialized hotlinks together to make this resource tool a must-buy product.”

He added “I wanted to show readers my published images too, and so the e-book is lavishly illustrated and the title image completely fills the screen at 1024*768 pixels. The material is arranged in a step-by-step approach that is very easy to follow and adapt.

I’m confident that my interactive photo e-book, “Cash From Your Camera - 20 Easy Steps Form Flash to Cash”, will help anyone who wants to make more money selling their photos.”

The product comes with a string of seven free photographic bonus offers and a 2-tier affiliate program that offers a 40% commission. Advice on buying a digital camera, how to get a freelance commission where to sell photos and other key issues are described and illustrated too. This is a dynamic resource tool that will save a busy photographer months and months of time-consuming research.A free forum, webspace, photoalbum, image downloads, e-books and a screensaver are thrown in for good measure.

All recommended resources are deliverable by US companies(USA), UK companies(UK) and internationally by both. Full details of the e-book, the bonus gifts, the affiliate program and a time-limited 30% launch discount offer may be found at http://www.cashfromyourcamera.com

# # #

About the Author:
Robert Hartness is a Master of Science, a Master of Education, a professionally-qualified photographer and successful freelance
currently residing in the UK. His new ebook, published by Freelance Photoseller, offers a step-by-step guide to those on the threshold of freelance photography, and is illustrated with 40+ published photographs. Acclaimed as a great reference source for serious freelancers. More information and order link - http://www.cashfromyourcamera.com