Camera News and Rumors

Photography news and announcements for new digital cameras, film cameras, SLR lenses, and photography software.

New Camera and Photography News Section >>

Pentax Forum Moderator

Epson Ink Cartridge Settlement

Just recieved in the mail, a legal notice referencing a proposed settlement by Epson America, Inc. in a class action suit brought in the Los Angeles Superior Court for California and other class action suits brought by other states. Owners of various Epson Printers are eligible for a $45.00 credit. Go to the following website www.epsonsettlement.com for further information. If you purchased an Epson printer between 1999 and 2006, you may be eligible for the settlement. Feel free to ask me questions here and I will do my best to interpret the notice I recieved. The court will be hearing the settlement on Aug. 15, 2006 to determine the fairness of the settlement.
    Check out the site and REGISTER your printers ASAP.
    Ken
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Re: Epson Ink Cartridge Settlement

Interesting that it is happening there and only there, maybe this is why they just announced a 3% increase in cartridge prices here to pay for this claim in the US. I have two printers that qualify but unfortunately it is limited to the US only.

You think the other companies don't do the same thing with their cartridges ? Common how do you reckon they make their money it certainly isn't on the cost of the general run of the mill printers, certainly they do on the higher end ones.

Good luck with the claim.

I read it and the FAQ's is probably what most people should read to explain the processes.

got one here. will find my register form.

just for your information, you may find great Epson Ink Cartridge deals here

Give me coffee, or give me death!

I got two of those making $90, plus a $50 dollar rebate for a scanner I am looking at makes for quite a price reduction.
    A woman drove me to drink, and I didn't even thank her.

-W.C. Fields

Thread Information