MOZA Camera Cage for Sony a7S, Panasonic GH4 and BMPCC - No Longer Available

MOZA Camera Cage for Sony a7S, Panasonic GH4 and BMPCC

MOZA Cage is different camera cage made from aluminum and wood, featuring with remote control and power supply system. It is an universal cage that can work well with mirrorless cameras including Sony a7/a7II series, Panasonic GH4 and BMPCC, offering accessory mounting solution to prepare video production. The handgrip allows the operator to remotely control of the camera recording, shutter and focus without touching the camera directly. There is a in-handgrip battery with 4800mAh battery to supply power to the camera, prolonging working time for the videography projects.

The full package includes:

1. The cage body;
    2. Remote control handgrip;
    3. External battery kit;
    4. The rodriser set.

http://www.gudsen.com/moza-cage.html

List Date: 12/4/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: MOZA Camera Cage for Sony a7S, Panasonic GH4 and BMPCC
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: MOZA Camera Cage for Sony a7S, Panasonic GH4 and BMPCC

Re: MOZA Camera Cage for Sony a7S, Panasonic GH4 and BMPCC - No Longer Available

Hello! I hope that the infromation above will be or was really helpful to many users and also i hope that my home website will be helpful for all of you also.

Re: MOZA Camera Cage for Sony a7S, Panasonic GH4 and BMPCC - No Longer Available

Which of the following is the best camera?

wow! This camera having nice features compare to others, Thank you for sharing I will buy this camera for photography.
    https://www.expresscouriercars.co.uk/

This is a legendary line of cameras that is still relevant today.

Thread Information