Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Thread: www.keh.com

www.keh.com

Have any of you purchased from them. Are the "Bargain" lens worth it? Anyone with experience with this? Thanks
    Jared

"My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure." - Abraham Lincoln

Camera Addict
    My photo instructor swears by their site. He recomended that his class check out what they had in stock before we bought anywhere else, and he's pretty experienced, so I would say that they're pretty good.

Liz

Cool Great Service..........

I've dealt with them a few times. They are knowledgeable, fair, honest and have a fine reputation. Their website is usually up to date, more than you find in many online stores.

You have a 14 day return policy so you're safe, as they will refund your money without questions.

Regarding "bargain" deals, I suggest you call and ask them about the specific item that you're looking at. They will tell you exactly what you can expect. They are nice, easy to talk to and don't pressure you.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by photo101
    Have any of you purchased from them. Are the "Bargain" lens worth it? Anyone with experience with this? Thanks

Smile KEH is a good source for used equipment

I've purchased several MF cameras and lens from KEH over the last year, and I have not encountered any surprises. I would purchase from them again, for sure!

Smile Return Customer

We have sold equipment to KEH, as well as purchased equipment from them. As others have indicated, they have always been fair, honest and forthright with information. Would not think twice about doing business with them again.

Re: www.keh.com

Always a quality buy based on my experience. Their equipment is usually "underrated" in that the equipment is generally better than advertised. Having said that, I would steer clear of anything rated "Bargain."
    Too many photo ops; too little time..

Thread Information