Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Scammed by royalcamera.com

Recently i ordered a sony dsc t7 from this website, i should blame myself for not checkin their reviews before placing my order..i guess their good deals kinda blinded me..anyhow the order came out to b around 205+30 shipping..got a confirmation call from one of their associate the next day..he said i only paid for the camera body..all accessories that supposed to b included are not included..to get all those i have to pay a total of $369..anyhow i confirmed the order but then a few hour later i felt ripped off by them so i call back to cancel the order..talk to an associate and he seem to b nice about it and that the order is cancelled..so i went to another site and bought a different model..sony dsc t9..to my surprise the order i cancelled from royalcamera.com came 5 minutes after my dsc t9 from another website..i was curious so i open the royalcamera.com box jus to compare the two..at first everything seem normal..all the accessories are in a sealed box..apparently the accesories are included..the only other "accesorires" i saw was an extra battery that's package outside of the sony box..apparently everything was included and i was fooled into payin an extra 140 dollars for a battery which i can find on ebay for around 5 dollars..and u gotta remember all this was supposed to b cancelled..but that's not all..THE CAMERA WASN'T THERE..i thought i was seeing things..double check, quadruple check everything..still no camera..i called them and they said they'll straighten everything for me..they told me they've called ups to file a claim, and ups will contact me shortly...in my opinion this process probably gonna take forever..i've yet to resolve it since it's only been recently..but i'll keep u posted..in the mean time i'd advice everyone not to buy from royalcamera.com ur better off payin a little bit more for better merchandises and services else where.

Unhappy Re: Scammed by royalcamera.com

oh I almost ordered from these guys so thanks to you and everyone else that's posted about them.

and what of banana boat camera . com ? They seem to be using the same content??

Re: Scammed by royalcamera.com

Guys,
    When are you going to learn that the free cheese is only in a mousetrap? If you see the deal on something and it's more than 25% off, don't you think it would be wise to be cautious with that purchase? Looks like greed keeps on ruling the world...

Thread Information